Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello everyone! My name is Kathy Han (Han Jiyoon) I am first going to introduce myself.

 My dream is to become a translator since I like talking with people. I like to play outside with my friends. If I always invite my invite my friends, we go outside and look for something to do. Second, I like to visit Shanghai. It is because I have lived in Shanghai for seven years. I have many friends and teachers there. If I can go there next summer I would like to go and see my friend Kristy. I have been e-mailing her for 2 years. Third, my birthday is in October 27th. I like October because it is fall. Fall is my favorite season. It's not to hot and not to cold.

 I think I am done introducing myself. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ji Yoon, my name is Eungyul OH. I was interested in your blog and writings. I could know that you want to be a translator. How a interesting dream! I know that you are sick. Bless you and I hope you to get out of the cold. Let's be a good friend and have fun together. Bye!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jiyoon,

    It sounds like you enjoyed living in Shanghai for 7 years. I'm glad to learn more about you and look forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Wow, it would have been great to live abroad for 7 years. I also want to visit Shanghai later in the future. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ji Yoon. Was living in Shanghai for seven years difficult? I also wan to go back to Singapore to see my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jiyoon! I'm Sarah Lee.
    You will be a great translator since you live 7 years abroad!
    Hope you achieve your dream~!!

    ReplyDelete